@mycrazyisreal

Thursday, September 17, 2020

It ain't easy loving me








Hey everybody, I’m back. I had to step away for a minute, but I am back now. The last few months have been crazy LOL. The COVID-19, civil unrest and sky-high unemployment have left people all over the world feeling alone, frighten and discouraged. I know those feeling all too well. I have been there and can sympathize and empathize with everyone in that place. From now on, I plan to tap into some feelings and what is going on in our world. I believe that my tagline I have been using for years applies for this time perfect My Crazy is Real. In this blog, I am going to be dealing with loving me. 











I have realized that loving me ain’t easy. I can be caring, funny, sweet and a joy to be around. I can also be mean, moody, sarcastic and stubborn. This is just in one day or in one hour. Can you see why I say loving me ain’t easy. 






I started wondering  how God does it. I am just one of his many children. Can you imagine loving over a billion plus people just like me? Think about the earthly parent/child relationships, a parent we spend days and night thinking we will do everything we can to protect them. Then they grow up and go on their own, and we have to let them go. We have to allow them to walk without us. They will have to learn how to communicate to others instead of us to speak for them.We trust that if we let them go with their friends, they will return as happy and healthy as when they left. But what happens when they don’t. What happens when they doubt our love for them. When they believe we don’t love them because their judgement is impaired. They question your motives for why you do what you do to them. You don’t love me rings out in the air. They say things like you just tolerate me, but really you hate me. Those words are like a dagger to your heart to a caring and loving parent. How can they say that with a straight face? Years of sleepless nights, days that are spent sacrificing time, money for what. Love. Sometime loving me ain’t easy.






 But God is not that way. He loves us because. His love came before we ever came into the world. He leads us now to all the gifts and blessings he has in store for us.And then he has a place for us (eternal life, to be accurate). Our concerns, issues trial and tribulation do not move. When we throw a tantrum because we did not get what we wanted when we wanted because we wanted I mean the flesh wanted it he keeps on loving us. No, if this will stop our Heavenly Father from loving us .


                    Gods, love shows you for us daily.

Global John 3:16/ “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Kingdom Mark 4:11/ “And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:”

His image- Genesis 1:26-27/  “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”


His Son- John 1:12-13 / “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

Priesthood- 1 Peter 2:9/ “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”

Personal-1 John 4:10/ “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”


         Now if that is not enough he shows his love through our:

Fear 1 John 4:18/ There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Trial: James 1:12 / Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.”

Doubt Mathew 17:20 “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”







It ain’t easy to love me, but I am so grateful God does. As I know God's love me. I must love myself. I can’t say I love God but don’t love his child, me.I have to learn to love me with all my faults and fears. I am not perfect, but his loves make me perfect. His love will teach me and correct me on how I feel about me. His love passes through my fears, doubts, and I may go through. I CAN TRUST IN HIS LOVE. I can seat in heavenly place with him because of love. I can love me so much easier knowing that God loves me and has done everything to prove it. I am easier to love because his love lives in, through and towards me.


It’s a easier to love me when God love surrounds me. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment