@mycrazyisreal

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

10 WAYS TO KNOW GOD LOVES YOU

 Hey my sisters I pray that all is well. I wrote a blog last week titled   "It ain't easy loving me" and I decided to do a follow up. 

I have not always felt the love of God in my life. I remember thinking that God the Father  was sitting high and looking low. He was always frowning and condemning me for all the mistake and missteps I would make. To be completely honest I thought that God  just tolerated me because Jesus died for me. I am so happy that I was wrong. God Father loved me before I was here so why wouldn't he love me now.

Below is my 10 ways to know God loves you. It is short and simple but I hope that it will be a blessing to you . I did not know if the devil gets in your ear but he does me and I need to declare and decree the truth that comes from the word of God. The word says  Submit  yourselves  then to God,  Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7




                                I hope you like my sisters . Delight  yourself in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment